Explore videos that showcase evidence-based learning practices in K-12 schools, and see our core strategies and key topics in action.
- MindfulnessAs schools have taken classes outside for safer in-person learning, many have found the value of connecting mindfulness activities to nature.
- Classroom TechnologyBy getting familiar with more advanced features of the popular videoconferencing tool, teachers can encourage more interactivity and collaboration during online learning.1.1k
- Learning EnvironmentsImagine a safe space where students with autism can go to calm their bodies and then get back to the business of learning.1M
- Growth MindsetWhen educators make it clear that mistakes are an essential part of the learning process, students can move past fear of failure and flourish as learners.3k
- The Research Is InRecess is often sacrificed to make room for more academics. The research says that’s a big mistake.202.1k
- Classroom ManagementWhether your class discussions are online or off, hand signals enable students to engage in multiple ways.30.5k
- Mental HealthA trauma-informed approach ensures that students feel safe, supported, and nurtured—to improve their chances of academic success.128.8k
- Teacher LeadershipWhen schools abruptly closed due to Covid-19, teachers figured out how to make remote learning work. This week, as the nation expresses its gratitude, we recap the emotional journey.27.3k
- The Research Is InThe science is clear: Drawing beats out reading and writing to help students remember concepts.61.7k