Explore the mysteries of the human brain! Find out how discoveries in neuroscience provide insights into how students learn -- and how to engage them in the classroom.
- The science is clear: Drawing beats out reading and writing to help students remember concepts.
- What happens to our brains ‘on art’? New studies—often backed by brain imaging technology—are beginning to dial in on the answers.
- Children with dyslexia who struggle to read often conclude they're not smart enough to master the materials—but the research says that's wrong.
- Explicitly modeling the process of prioritizing tasks builds students’ ability to organize and manage their time.
- Forgetting starts as soon as learning happens, but you can make your teaching stickier with these five tips.