Project-based learning is a dynamic classroom approach in which students actively explore real-world problems and challenges and acquire a deeper knowledge.
- This challenging time provides an opportunity for students to work on real-world problems they see every day.2.9k
- When students engage in PBL, they should gain skills that will help them solve a wide array of problems, not just the problem at hand.807
- The Claim, Evidence, Reasoning framework is a scaffolded way to teach the scientific method.22.6k
- Physics students assume the role of aerospace engineers to explore the real-world problem of how to land a rover on Mars.5.9k
- Brief daily meetings give students working in groups the structure to hold each other accountable on long-term projects.5.5k