Discover innovations and best practices for combining multiple academic subjects to prepare students for a world where all knowledge is integrated.
- Weekly themes like Chef Week make school fun while giving students a way to connect all the things they’re learning.351
- By asking students to explore the history of scientific discoveries, we get them to view their world with more wonder—and more skepticism—and condition their minds to think about causes and effects.2.8k
- Educators take on the role of guides and motivate students to direct their own learning.8.6k
- Educators in K-12 classrooms are exploring unique ways to bridge the gap between math, science, and literacy.1.7k
- Discover information, examples, and tools related to incorporating aspects of the arts, design, and the humanities into STEM-based school activities.6.6k
- All points of arts integration -- from benefits and implementation to linking the arts with core curriculum -- are covered in this roundup of useful Edutopia blog posts, articles, and videos.3.7k
- See how students apply their literacy skills to explore science problems outside classroom walls.3k