Explore and share tips, strategies, and resources for helping students develop in prekindergarten and preschool.
- Encouraging kindness in the early grades helps children develop behaviors that have value far beyond their school years.2.3k
- Ensuring that all students see their culture reflected in the curriculum and classroom materials is crucial.3.3k
- On March 18, 2020, Simone Kern tweeted that simply “recreating schools at home” passes up a golden opportunity to engage kids in authentic, self-directed learning.31.1k
- Five ways teachers can celebrate and extend the linguistic expertise of young students who speak two or more languages.7.9k
- Preschool teachers can use these activities to promote six early reading skills even as the kids enjoy themselves.2.7k